Thursday, April 19, 2012

Out of the Box Challenge at Pretty Little Studio!


When I saw the Out of the Box Challenge I new what photos and kit I wanted to use for my digital hybrid layout!   I chose the Summer Breeze digital collection and some photos of my daughter playing outside in the rain with her umbrella.  I created a clipping mask in the shape of an umbrella for my photos using Photoshop Elements 10.  I also created a border for my photos in the clipping mask as well.  Then I created some umbrella and ribbon shapes with the Summer Breeze and Hopscotch digital papers.  I also wanted some cloud shapes for my layout so I used the magnetic lasso tool and extracted the clouds from the clouds page in the Summer Breeze digital kit.  I also typed my title onto the cloud shapes before printing.  I printed my elements on Epson Premium Matte Presentation paper and cut them out.  I used pop dots to raise my elements from the page.  I also used some self-adhesive gems from Creative Café to place on my raindrops for a glittery effect.  I have also created 2 places for journaling as well.  Click on the link below to join in the challenge! 



  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...