Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cupcake Wrappers


My daughter and I love to work on projects together.  So recently we decided   to make some cupcakes and create cupcake wrappers to celebrate spring!  I chose papers from the Summer Pastel kit and tags from the Hopscotch kit available at Pretty Little Studio. Then I printed them on presentation paper matte and cut them out.  I cut out cupcake wrappers using my Silhouette Cameo and a free cupcake wrapper template I found on the internet.   I wrapped a cupcake wrapper around each cupcake and secured it with adhesive.  Then I placed the cupcakes on the cupcake holder and placed the little tags in the cupcakes.  I really enjoyed creating these and of course, eating them!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...