Saturday, September 7, 2013

Had to share this.  Kimberlee and Mom having some fun in the craft room!

Credits:
Idea from Heidi Swapp - Signature Magazine from Northridge Publishing Company. My daughter saw this and had to have it! Thanks Heidi!  She even helped take the photos of it for Pixels and Company!

Digital Kit - "You"  by Creashens
http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/You-Collection.html
Modge Podge
Flower stamp
Staz on Ink
Heidi Swapp Color shine - Primrose
glitter
Making Memories White paint
Window Box Shadow Frame - (Mist) - A - Bles by Pink Paislee


1 comment:

Barbara said...

This is so pretty Carol! I just showed it to my daughter and she loved it. We're disappointed. I had one of these very same trays that I got at Spraguefest last year and just THIS VERY MORNING I brought it to donation (with a bunch of other stuff) because I didn't think I'd ever use it. Now I want it back again!!! Figures!
Love this!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...