Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday Banner

I just love the bright colors of the Clowning Around digital kit at Pretty Little Studio!  It was perfect for my birthday banner!


I created a set of cards using the background papers from the Clowning Around digital kit. I also created aset of journaling circles to use as embellishments. Iprinted the cards and the journaling circles on Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte. 
The next step was to cut out the pieces and assemble them. I used Thickers black letter stickers,Happy  Birthday, twine, red ribbon, and black ink to ink the edges of the journaling circles.

                                       
       
       
 I just love how this turned out and can’t wait to use it  for my daughter’s 9th birthday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...