Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pretty LIttle Studio Sketch Challenge 36 - Birthday Girls Digital Layout

I am so excited to share my first project with you that I created for Pretty Little Studio! I created a digital layout and a quick page based on the sketch challenge below.
For this sketch, I decided to insert a photo mat with 3 photos in the center of my layout. Then I added color to my photo mat that coordinated with the Clowning around papers. I really love the Birthday Party Word Flashcards! They are great for creating titles. Be sure to check out the sketch challenge on the Pretty Little Studio blog and see what you can create.

I also created a quick page to share with you. You can download it from the Pretty Little Studio blog at the link below. I hope you enjoy!

http://prettylittlestudio.com/blog/
I used the following products to create my digital layout - Clowning Around papers, Star Journaling Cards, Celebrate Digital Ribbons, and Birthday Party Word Flashcards





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...