Monday, March 26, 2012

Photo Display Using the Tea Party Kit at Pretty Little Studio!



Recently, my mother-in-law gave me a photo display and I immediately decided to create a set of simple mini layouts to place in it.  The photos are of my daughter Kimberlee and her cousin Matthew.  They are very close in age and love to spend time together.
For the display, I resized and printed the photos on glossy photo paper and then printed a set of digital journaling cards from the Tea Party digital kit at Pretty Little Studio.  I resized the journaling cards to use for mini layouts.  I printed them on Epson Premium Matte Presentation paper and cut them out.  I attached ribbon and the titles I created in Photoshop Elements.   What a cute way to display your photos!  This could also work as a mini album display too!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...